- We will identify the purposes for which information is being collected within the website.
- We will collect and use of personal information with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by the website and for other compatible purposes.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- You should submit personal data relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, it should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date. You are responsible for the accuracy and relevance of the data you submit to us.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security in our discretion with safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Collection of Personal Information
When visiting swpassociates.com, the IP address used to access the site may be logged along with the dates and times of access. This information, if collected, may be used for security purposes.
Links to third party Websites
We have included links on this site for your use and reference. We are not responsible for the privacy policies on these websites. You should be aware that the privacy policies of these sites may differ from our own.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
The contents of this statement may be altered at any time, at our discretion.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.